Reflection time! Let's talk about my color composition project!
For the project, I had to take pictures of green objects. I took pictures all over my neighborhood and all around the square downtown. Some scenes were natural, and others I had to arrange: I liked having to line up objects and play with the exposure.
Rule of Thirds was one of my closest friends during the project. Without him and Leading Lines, I'm not sure where I'd be today. I liked adding texture to the photos when I was REALLY close to the objects: hopefully that sets the, apart from other green projects.
My favorite picture was actually a little Christmas ornament my friend, Erin, a Zionsville art teacher, made for me. Despite all of the green, it catches the eye with its detail and focus. I got to look at something I cherish in a new light and at a new angle.
It was hard to find enough intriguing objects, as well as backgrounds, to put into my project; however, it helped me learn how to set up shoots.
I guess it really isn't easy being green.
For the project, I had to take pictures of green objects. I took pictures all over my neighborhood and all around the square downtown. Some scenes were natural, and others I had to arrange: I liked having to line up objects and play with the exposure.
Rule of Thirds was one of my closest friends during the project. Without him and Leading Lines, I'm not sure where I'd be today. I liked adding texture to the photos when I was REALLY close to the objects: hopefully that sets the, apart from other green projects.
My favorite picture was actually a little Christmas ornament my friend, Erin, a Zionsville art teacher, made for me. Despite all of the green, it catches the eye with its detail and focus. I got to look at something I cherish in a new light and at a new angle.
It was hard to find enough intriguing objects, as well as backgrounds, to put into my project; however, it helped me learn how to set up shoots.
I guess it really isn't easy being green.
--Kelsey


No comments:
Post a Comment