Sunday, February 1, 2015

Family Portaits

Family Portraits

I know, I know, I've really been slacking on this whole "blog" thing. I've been working, studying, and socializing (wait, do I need friends in order to socialize?!?) so being artsy-fartsy hasn't been at the forefront of things.

However, I haven't given up art-ing completely. Actually, I've been challenging my Instagram followers (@kelsaroo_bowers) to challenge me! 

And, I've also been drawing portraits of my family members. For Christmas, I drew my parents...



And for my mom's birthday, I drew the two crazy creatures I call brothers. (Sadly Brother #3 hasn't had his lovely little portrait drawn by me yet)



Neither drawings took very long, since my gnat-sized attention span doesn't usually last more than two hours, but I'd like to think they're jam-packed full of love. 

I may not have been the most grateful child, 
but I definitely wouldn't be at such a good (albeit busy) place in life without my family

--Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment