Who doesn't love the earth? We've got an absolutely breathtakingly beautiful planet, and, personally, I enjoy it more than I do most people! Nature has a way of soothing me and redefining who I am as a person— even though that's something I'm apt to forgetting.
So, long story short, this photoshoot was dedicated completely to our beautiful world. I spent a Sunday morning walking alone, tasting the sweetest February day, adventuring through the woods with my camera in tow.
I splashed through a creek, I studied the moss, I found beauty in logs, I tramped everywhere normal path-goers shudder at. I was an earth astronaut, exploring the universe at our very feet!
In general, I struggle to take good pictures of nature. It's hard to take a beautiful thing and capture its beauty along with my voice. However, as time went on, I got more comfortable with it. Though the first few pictures were rather mediocre, they got better and better as my adventure continued. My heart felt lighter, my photography got better, and the entire day was captured by my camera lense.
I'm not ashamed to say that I skipped the whole way back to my car--a battery-drained camera in tow.
--Kelsey



No comments:
Post a Comment