Sunday, May 10, 2015

Boom! Pow!

Boom! Pow!



Alright, who doesn't love comics? Even if you don't appreciate the nerdy little thrill of opening a newly printed comic book to see your favorite hunky heroes and vile villains, you have to admit that the art is pretty dang cool. 

Shout out to all the hipster girls that use pop-art-comic-book styles as an excuse to poof their hair and draw red dots all over their faces. 

Ahem. Anyway. I figured I ought to pay a little homage to comic books everywhere (this may or may not stem from my deep uncontrollable devotion to the new Avengers movie). So what else would be a better way to celebrate comic book art than with glitter markers and sharpies??


Trick question: there is no better way.


This one's more of a work-in-progress.. I was planning on a risqué little portrait of Marilyn and her darling "Mr. President" but, like many other quick doodles of mine, something's just a little off. Who do they look like now? Suggestions will be recieved with all of the genuine sunshine and rainbows that I can muster.

Man, the Avengers movie was good.

Ahem.

Have a great Sunday, everybody!

--Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment